Welcome to eTeddybear [http://www.eteddybear.co.uk]. This is to notify you that by using eTeddybear services and thereby agreeing to the terms of service, you agree to the following
MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
You may use the site only when and as available. eTeddybear reserves the right temporarily or permanently modify or remove any part or all of your content from the site at any time without any notice to you.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
You agree that from time to time eTeddybear may, at our sole preference, modify, add or remove any or all parts of these Terms.
You agree not to post to the site any content or any other materials whatsoever that could appear to be:
1. Untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
2. Invading upon a third party’s rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or, any content that is the subject of any third party claim of violation
3. Unwanted, undisclosed or unauthorised advertising;
4. Software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
CONFIRM BEFORE POSTING CONTENT
By displaying or publishing any content on the site, you confirm that:
1. You own all rights of your content and the performance contained of your content or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights of your content.
2. Your content is not defamatory in nature, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
3. You will not, threaten or harass contributors or other user.
4. You will not post any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offence.
5. You are not allowed to post copy right material to this site.
MEDICAL & HEALTH INFORMATION
The content located on the site should not be interpreted as medical or health advice. The content should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or health condition nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of doctor-patient or health/medical advisor relationship. You should NOT rely upon the medical, health, dietary, nutritional or other professional information or opinions provided and you should always speak to your personal health care provider before beginning, changing or stopping any medication or any treatment for a health problem. You are solely responsible for any decisions, omissions or actions you take based on choosing to seek or not to seek professional medical care, or choosing or not choosing specific treatments. Neither its parent, its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your medical, health, dietary or nutritional decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the content on the site.
MONITORING OF SITE CONTENT
eTeddybear is under no obligation to restrict or monitor site content in any way. We reserve the right to modify or remove any content at any time. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including other users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s)
eTeddybear is not responsible for this possibility that the site may not work on your computer, be interrupted or have errors in its operation, or may interfere or even harm the operation of your computer. We are not liable for any such problems that result from your use of the site.
Moreover, this site may contain advice, opinions, ideas, instructions, suggestions, and statements from its users and other content and information providers. This content is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. Your use and reliance on the site and its content is at your own risk. eTeddybear strongly recommends you to consult a professional or some other authority in the appropriate field before relying on any of the content and we suggest you to keep backup copies of content and other material, if any, that you maintain or use on the site.